Man, Aged 51 in USA, New Jersey, Swedesboro
Looking for a: Woman, Aged 39 - 53, Asian/White/Indian... (Preferred)
"Electrical Engineer seeking beautiful lady..."
- My ethnicity isBlack
- Height6'0" or above
- Body typeAthletic build
- Have childrenChildren not at home
- SmokingDo not smoke, but OK if you do
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
Handsome, clean-cut, well dressed, outgoing, laughing 24 hours a day. I love to keep up with the stock market and follow my stocks. Especially when I think I have a winner. I'm slim, yet muscular and about 6' to 6'1" and just about everybody gets along with me. Lately, I've been going to the Art Museum area visiting museums and checking out the cafes in the area. Loving them outdoor cafes this time of year. I've gone to the horse racing tracks at Delaware Park, PARX and Harrah's Chester. Found out horse racing is a lot of fun and my daughter loves to go also. I'm not too big on gambling but do that sometimes when I'm feeling lucky but if I'm with you I'm already lucky huh?
I have one daughter who is 12 years old and bi-racial (hispanic/black). She is very outgoing like her dad.
My latest picture is me in the red, striped shirt at an outdoor cafe in the Art Museum area on June 23, 2012. That's what you get when you see me... Come and get me! I'm available.:)
I am looking for...
The woman I'm looking for has to be sexy and affectionate. I love women who love to dress up and go out and look good and can look good when in sweats and lounging around the house watching a movie on a rainy day. I like a woman who understands that success don't happen overnight and material things don't make the world go round. They are nice to have but they can wait for other important items that should be accomplished first. Usually affectionate women win me over because I like to be affectionate myself. I've been told I'm a good kisser but I guess everybody rates people differently.
- Want childrenUndecided about wanting children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorBlack
- EducationBachelors degree
- RelocationI'm not prepared to relocate
- Ideally I'd live in aHouse in the suburbs
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isSlapstick - Three Amigos all the way!
- When I go to partiesI'm the Life of the party
- On a day off, I enjoyCatching up on household chores
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workI keep a standard 40-hour work week
"Madly In Love"
I have been on this site for sometime and just when l thought it will never happen the man of my dreams sent me an e-mail and we have been madly in love ever since. read more