Woman, Aged 50 in USA, New York, Staten Island
Looking for a: Man, Aged 35 - 45, White/Native American (Preferred)
"Long road... But still believe in love."
- My ethnicity isBlack
- Body typeSlim build
- Have childrenChildren at home
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
I am a 44 year old divorced mother. I am a very private and quiet person, most people mistake that for shyness. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, when I'm not doing that, I love to read, listen to music and take long walks. My children are older but still live with me. I have a strong core regarding family, honesty and patriotism.
I am looking for...
I am looking for a mature gentleman who is confident, strong, honest and has a sense of humor. He needs to take pride in his appearance, I'm not looking for a fashion horse but just to present himself like he respects himself.
I like a man who is at least 6ft tall with an athletic body and clean cut. I absolutely do not tolerate drugs no matter how "recreational".
Also this is important, he must love football and basketball and must not have a problem with cats or dogs.
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorLight Brown
- ReligionChristian (Catholic)
- EducationHigh school
- RelocationI'd relocate within my country
- Ideally I'd live in aProperty in the country
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isWitty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Light-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun
- When I go to partiesI'm in the background but enjoying myself
- On a day off, I enjoySomething athletic or energetic/Curling up with a good book/Catching up on household chores/Spending time with the family
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workI always put in overtime