Woman, Aged 28 in Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Looking for a: Man, Aged 30 - 35, Black/Mixed
"All i'm missing is Y-O-U!"
- My ethnicity isWhite
- Body typeFew extra pounds
- Have childrenNo children
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
Extremely loving, strong, no BS kind of woman.
27 yrs old, 5'9 (without the heels) 165 pounds, never been married, no kids, & a little strategically placed ink ;)
Now that we have the particulars out of the way here's the shameless not so selfless spiel...
I'm a 'HOPEFUL' romantic (hoping one day "happily ever after" will come) & I do wear my heart on my sleeve...
I believe in a greater power & I believe that everything happens for a reason but I also believe that nothing will happen if you don't try, if you don't take a chance...
I am all about family and friendships, they are the two guiding forces in my life and everything revolves around one or the other.
My friends... And I don't mean acquaintances... The true friends, the kind you can count with only a few fingers, on one hand... They would probably tell you that I am a loving, ridiculously organized... And a "somewhat" persistent person (i am an Aries)... Which yes I know isn't always the best trait to have... But if that's the worst then I figure I must be doing well... I suppose that's for you judge!
P. S. A love of Basketball is a must!:)
I am looking for...
The MAN that I want is the "franchise" man, the one that you trust when its "clutch" time... When that last inning rolls around and that last quarter calls... Someone who can maintain momentum in "over time" if necessary.
A man capable of playing fair but who is able and willing to take a "charge" or "posterize" the opposition for the woman in his life. AND I do say WOMAN not WOMEN!
You don't need to be MVP or that #1 first round draft pick but your "stat sheet" should back up all the hype!
I will happily be your two guard, your short stop and at the front of your defensive line, I will be there to set the "screen" when necessary even take a "dive" for the benefit of OUR TEAM!
And if we battle the long season together, and we make it past the "trade deadline" unscathed, then you can be sure that come the playoffs we've got what it takes!;)
- Want childrenWant children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorDark Brown
- EducationBachelors degree
- RelocationI'd relocate anywhere in the world
- Ideally I'd live in aIn the City/House in the suburbs/Beach house
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion/Sporty, jogging shoes and trackies
- My sense of humor isWitty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Light-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun
- When I go to partiesI'm in the background but enjoying myself
- On a day off, I enjoyA cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Curling up with a good book/Lunch with a friend/Spending time with the family...
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workI keep a standard 40-hour work week
"Thrilled And Happy"
We met on here and even though she was living in another city, we made it work with patience. She's now moved in with me and I'm totally thrilled and happy. Thank you for this site and your service. read more
British Columbia, Canada