Woman, Aged 34 in USA, Illinois, Chicago
Looking for a: Man, Aged 26 - 35, Any Ethnicity
- My ethnicity isBlack/Native American
- StatusNever married
- Body typeAverage build
- Have childrenNo children
- SmokingDo not smoke, but OK if you do
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
I usually don't like this part... I am suppose to compose an alluring description. Well this time I am going to be honest. I occassionally do nothing on Sundays because I think that God created the day for slackers. I love the field I am in but get a little frustrated by it at times. I have had adventures that I revel in and smile about at times, some of the others I am thankful to have survived. I am beginning to excercise more regularly because I know realize the importance of how it and a cookie can coexist. I'm a woman-so I love shopping... But I don't have to die for the next Jimmy Choo's. I do retreat to my sofa, movie and a glass of wine on a weeknight. I think intelligence is sexy but overdoing it can be annoying. I am intrigued with the unknown (I like to learn new things and travel). I get lost in music and at times dance as if no one is looking. I took a date to see "Superbad" and enjoyed it. I also loved "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "7 Pounds". So I guess that is a few things about me:)
I am looking for...
Someone that can make me laugh (need not be a professional). Openminded ( I have close friends that are gay, different races, etc). Intelligent. Happy with themselves. A person that appreciates that life may not be perfect but it's an interesting ride that is often not navigated by you.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SOMEONE OVER 40 OR WITHOUT A PROFILE PICTURE. THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!:-)
- Want childrenWant children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorDark Brown
- EducationGraduate degree
- RelocationI'd relocate anywhere in the world
- Ideally I'd live in aIn the City/Beach house
- My fashion sense isJeans and Tshirt all the time/Dress according to the occasion
- When I go to partiesI'm the Life of the party
- On a day off, I enjoyA cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Curling up with a good book/Napping/Lunch with a friend...
- I attend religious servicesOnce a month
- When it comes to workI keep a standard 40-hour work week