Woman, Aged 48 in Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver
Looking for a: Man, Aged 35 - 45, Black/Islander (Preferred)
- My ethnicity isWhite
- Body typeLarge build
- Have childrenNo children
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
Selling myself is always a difficult thing for me. Kind, generous, honest, caring, a good sense of humour, a great friend, a loving daughter. Some think I'm gorgeous, some just cute - I'll let you decide for yourself. I consider myself low maintenance, but don't confuse that for being a slob - I'm just more comfortable in casual clothes than heels. LOL
And I am rare in two other ways - I have never been married and I have no children. If you'd asked me when I was 20 if I thought this would be true at my current age I would have told you most vehemently "NO WAY!" But I think both are huge responsibilites and not to be taken lightly.
All this and so much more. Care to find out what else?;)
I am looking for...
A strong Black man who will compliment me. Not complete me, I am complete on my own. But to compliment me. Someone to share my world and I can share his. Also kind, generous, honest and caring, to name but a few of his great qualities.
I want to be with someone I can talk to, laugh with, simply sit there and watch move. Someone to go to the movies with, go out to dinner with, stay in with, stay in bed all day with.
Really, I could go on but I don't want to bore anyone. Ask me anything, I will respond honestly. Here's to the start of... Something...:)
- Want childrenUndecided about wanting children
- Eye colorBlue
- Hair colorDark Brown
- EducationSome College
- Ideally I'd live in aIn the City/House in the suburbs
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isGoofy - I'm Dumb and Dumber in one/Witty - I have a razor-sharp tongue/Sarcastic - Dripping with it!/Obscure...
- When I go to partiesI'm in the background but enjoying myself/I go with the flow
- On a day off, I enjoyA cultural outing such as museum or gallery/Curling up with a good book/Napping/Lunch with a friend...
- I attend religious servicesRarely
- When it comes to workI always put in overtime