Woman, Aged 48 in USA, California, San Diego
Looking for a: Man, Aged 45 - 55, White (Preferred)
"Ebony for Ivory-how cliche' -Just know what I wan"
- My ethnicity isBlack
- Body typeAthletic build
- Have childrenNo children
- SmokingHate smoking
- DrinkingDrink socially
How would you describe yourself?
I'm originally from Louisiana 'Southern Girls' are the best in the world!! I've lived in SD for 16 years. Was married once for 5 years.
I've lived well and loved well!
I have 7 YES 7 siblings--so I share well-- 4 sisters and 3 brothers. I'm the middle girl-the STRONG one they say--the balancer.
I'm a country girl at heart with a flair for the city! I like sports, enjoy the outdoors and love music---live is the best! I really like the "new country" yes I am black (lol) I also love the blues.
I'm open, active, outgoing--have friends(loosely) of just about every nationality. I'll try "almost" anything once twice if I like it!!
In a nutshell I'm "normal" open-minded, a giver and I want to be treated like a lady-won't settle for anything less. Can u handle that?
That's all for now. If you feel so inclined as to lead, I will follow!
I am looking for...
A confident, intelligent, tall (at least 5'10") open, passionate man with just a hint of "Bad Boy"... Is that you?
- Want childrenDon't want children
- Eye colorBrown
- Hair colorLight Brown
- ReligionChristian (Protestant)
- EducationGraduate degree
- RelocationI'd relocate anywhere in the world
- Ideally I'd live in aBeach house
- My fashion sense isDress according to the occasion
- My sense of humor isLight-hearted - I like cheerful, gentle fun
- When I go to partiesI go with the flow
- On a day off, I enjoySomething athletic or energetic/Curling up with a good book/Lunch with a friend/Spending time with the family...
- I attend religious servicesOnce a week
- When it comes to workI work part-time
"Happily Married Thanks to You"
We met on your site Nov 2009 and dated for 3-1/2 years. We were married in March 2013. I would have never met him if it was not for your site. Thank you. read more
Missouri, United States